GOLF SWING TRAINING AID - KIDS - SABER GOLF TRAINER – GREEN - LENGTH 30″
Inconsistency, short drives, slices, chunks etc. etc. can be lumped into one category; poor technique. It really is that simple, improve your form and improve all areas of your game.
HERE IS THE PROCESS OF SUCCESS
Step 1. GREAT TECHNIQUE - Improve your technique with the Saber by training with the online training that is included with your purchase. These 42 videos are designed to help you improve your entire swing and achieve consistency. Presented to you are the 10 key positions of the golf swing as well as 32 videos on how to solve the very common mistakes you are already making.
Step 2. ATHLETIC TIMING - As you use your Saber and watch the training videos you will learn how to easily find the 10 key positions of the golf swing as well as develop proper load and unload of energy which is athletic timing. The Saber and the videos help you to create athletic freedom and sequence from a stationary position to a powerful and dynamic release of energy movement.
Step 3. CONTROLLED STRENGTH - With repetitive at home training with video access right on your smart phone you are able to correctly build the strength and stabilizing muscles that are necessary for great control and consistency of athletic movement patterns. Building strength is not just for power although your golf muscles will get stronger, building strength is key to injury prevention and developing the correct neuromuscular firing patterns necessary for consistent and powerful golf swings.
Step 4. SEQUENCED SPEED - Speed production is extremely key and possible with both great timing and great form. To work simply on speed is a mistake because without great form you are training yourself to create speed in the wrong direction. Unless you have already built the foundation of GREAT TECHNIQUE, ATHLETIC TIMING, CONTROLLED STRENGTH then adding SEQUENCED SPEED will only make you hit your poor shots FASTER NOT FURTHER.
SABER FEATURES AND SPECS
Designed to develop STRENGTH, SPEED, TIMING and TECHNIQUE.
- The lighter weight of the Saber KIDS is perfect for developing a consistent athletic movement in juniors under 10 years of age.
- Length: 30″ 1/2” width x 1/2” height
- Designed for Kids (2-10)
- Length is perfect for indoor use and travel.
- Square Grip for club face awareness.
- Snapping Interior Ball to enhance athletic timing and speed development.
- Setup and Swing routine labeled on the Saber sidewall for consistency.
- Putting dots to be used for learning proper stroke length.
- Develops Full Swing, Half Swing, Short-Game, and Putting.
- Alignment Aid to improve aim and foot placement.
- Kids memorize the pre-swing and full swing sequence developing consistency.
- Indicator stripe reveals club face awareness and proper hinge or set of the wrist.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Fits in Golf Bag Like a Club