When you are looking to get your kids started in the game of golf it's best to let them figure out if they want to play right or left handed before you go buying any clubs. Anymore there are tons of options for left handed golfers so steering your junior golfer to right handed for convenience is a thing of the past. We have the best option for you to figure out if your child or grand child likes golf and what direction they want to swing the club.
These club heads are made out of a zinc alloy and includes a custom length putter and custom length chipper with round rubber grips.
SABER FEATURES AND SPECS
Designed to develop STRENGTH, SPEED, TIMING and TECHNIQUE.
- The lighter weight of the Saber KIDS is perfect for developing a consistent athletic movement in juniors under 10 years of age.
- Length: 30″ 1/2” width x 1/2” height
- Designed for Kids (2-10)
- Length is perfect for indoor use and travel.
- Square Grip for club face awareness.
- Snapping Interior Ball to enhance athletic timing and speed development.
- Setup and Swing routine labeled on the Saber sidewall for consistency.
- Putting dots to be used for learning proper stroke length.
- Develops Full Swing, Half Swing, Short-Game, and Putting.
- Alignment Aid to improve aim and foot placement.
- Kids memorize the pre-swing and full swing sequence developing consistency.
- Indicator stripe reveals club face awareness and proper hinge or set of the wrist.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Fits in Golf Bag Like a Club